Following Government guidance the club will open
SATURDAY 4TH OF JULY AT 12 NOON
If you have any Covid 19 symptoms Self Isolate
Please do not enter the club
Due to Covid 19 changes need to be made, we have new guidance for you to follow when using the club.
These are as follows:-
- Hand sanitisers will be accessible for your use around the club.
- When entering the club there will be a one way system, to avoid congestion in the corridor, we ask that you enter through the Main Door and Exit through the door at the back of the concert room.
- Due to track and trace guidelines, members will be asked to show their membership cards and confirm their name, number and address.
- Non Members will need to sign in giving their name and address. This can be given when ordering drinks at the bar.
- There will be no group gatherings allowed by the front door, Smokers must use the allocated area following social distance measures.
- Toilets will follow a one in one out rule.
- Tables have been distanced at over 1 metre apart in groups of two and four, we ask that when you enter the club you sit at your chosen table and do not stand around the room.
-Children are allowed to enter the club with an adult, but they need to stay seated within their family group at all times, unless being escorted to the toilet.
- When waiting to purchase a drink, there will be 1 metre plus social distance required.
-Only the Concert Room Bar will be open accepting cash or card payments.
- When purchasing a drink there will be a 3 stage process to follow:-
1) Place your order
2) Pay for your order,
3) Collect Your order
These three stages will be located across the length of the Concert room bar.
-The Red room is open for those who wish to watch the TV, the BAR will not be open.
-There will be no Entertainment, Pool, Darts, Crib etc.
The Club opening Times have been changed and are as follows:-
Mon - Fri 5pm to 10pm
Sat & Sun 12 Midday to 10:30pm
These opening times will be subject to change and we ask that you leave the premises safely after closing.
-We Understand that these changes will be difficult to adapt to, but we must follow these guidlines to do our part, to stay safe and to control the virus.
- We know that you will display sensible decisions, common sense and help to protect our staff, members and visitors who use our club.
From the King Street committee.
Welcome to King Street Progressive Club & Institute. We're delighted that you've found us! Use this site to discover more about the Club including our Committee, Members, Room Hire, Entertainment and Events. We provide our members with live Sky Sports throughout the year and every year!
...we offer a range of ales, largers, spirits and non-alcolholc beverages to our members. Why not try one of our guest Ales! Ask at the bar for more details. Also come and sample an ever growing number of gins as we enjoy our gin fest, served in those attractive gin glasses ...... with ice of course! Don't drink ..... or your driving .... don't be left out ..... check out our drivers' corner with a selection of non alcoholic beers, non alcoholic lagers and non alcoholic kopperberg cider.
19:30 - 23:00
17:00 - 23:30
13:00 - 23:30
12:00 - 23:00
Last orders by 22:50 Monday to Friday, 23:20 Friday to Saturday and 12:50 Sunday.